BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A reply to ma X

The reason behind this post was cause I received a disturbing text from my Ex boyfriend today and I just had to rant this out. Well to sum up the whole story he sent me a message saying he was sorry blah blah and he wanted us to come back well if it were three months back I would willing say YES there’s no doubt about that but right now it was just the perfect timing. So I decided to give him royal treatment by replying his sweet message in a perfect way. Where else would be perfect if not on my blog?
I cant believe the stupid things people do when they get heart broken . I actually did some stupid stuffs too but they all lead me to the right part. I was so heart broken and was looking for answers to why it all happened that way . While on the quest of searching for answer I came across this site which said 10 rules to get your Ex back…Boy was I stupid to think I really wanted you back . And now reading through the rules today I just realized I broke most of the rules and by that I guess it made me stronger Thank God for that!
So what are these rules?
1. Resist blaming your ex boyfriend.
I so did not resist that in fact I blamed him for the most stupid things. I had sleepless nights sulking over him. For Christ sake who else am I to blame if not you. Yes I know all my friends thought it was immature of me to blame him for all that happened but then blaming him made me feel better in a selfish way and then I got fond of blaming him till I really believed it was all his fault not mine and I was a lot better without him!
2.Don't just shower him with love to get him back.
Well unfortunately I did the opposite. I called him up like 12 times a day. I even allowed a friend convince me to call and tell him I wanted us back together and I missed him. Cause at that point I really did and yes he did what any normal guy would do he replied in a cold hearted manner. Then again it hit me hard that mehn this dude really isn’t into you no more but love makes you do stupid things so I just didn’t give up that easily!
3. Desperation kills attraction.
You can tell me that again well this rule I like I did break this rule I wish I had abided but unfortunately I didn’t. I left him zillions of voice mails and even posted a picture of me and a sexy dude on facebook just to make him jealous.. Did it work.? Yes it did but well at the end it was too late for that!
4. Don't stalk or bug his friends and family.
Well you obviously know that rule didn’t apply I called his elder sister and his best buddies a thousand times and like normal family and friends would do they kept assuring me or deceiving me that it was just a phase and everything would be alright ..well to think about everything is ALRIGHT!
5. Analysis what went wrong in the relationship.
Well I did and nothing went wrong cause as matter of fact it was meant to be … And I’m just great full it happened the way it did!
6.Bring back the best qualities about him
All I needed was to remember the reason we are not more together and would never be . He was a scumbag, cheat, Liar, Promise breaker and flirty masculine ho! To think of it he wasn’t that much of a smooth criminal cause he didn’t get away with everything.
7. Jot down in a notepad all the pros and cons of your relationship.
Well I didn’t have the energy and time for that !
8. Understand this won't be forever.
I actually thought the pain would last forever. Now I can say thumbs up 2 that rule yeah I’m pain free.
9. Don't put your life on hold for him.
Well I did .. I couldn’t concentrate and I almost made the most important mistake of my life but thank God I have a mother that wont let that happen!
10. Do some improving.
That rule I love cause I have done a lot of improving!
Now my reply to that message would be this
Dear X
Well its been a while since we broke up! Yes i wont deny the fact that you made me stronger by breaking my heart.There’s nothing wrong in you thinking I’m not over you so you can go ahead like Regine Velasquez said there’s nothing wrong in make believe so you can believe whatever you want to. I have you to thank again cause right now this heart is a stone; no one else will break it! I have got an offer for you though.
You could be my BAD BOY but then again I would have to warn you on that cause i would push you aside after some time. Unfortuantely thats the best i can offer. So watcha say?
Karma is such a bitch right? Alright gtg .... now dancing to I don’t need a man by PCD!!!!!

0 comments: